Thank you for Vector

Mink

Dear Pilot's and ORBX Team,

even if VECTOR has some problems, hey which software has it not, i am more then pleased with VECTORS.

Yesterday i made a flight, Prepar3dv2 and ftx global, along the Croatian Coast and this was great. The coastline was there and as i could see all islands( and croatia has a lot of them) were shown as in real life.

Damn even the small village where i spent my sommer holidays, showed every littele street, even the three small islands were there.

Cant wait for the Europe Landclass!!

Kresimir

I heartily concur. With both VECTOR and FSGlobal2010, FSX is transformed for me. I feel like I am flying over a real world, across the board. Add the details in ORBX region and airport add-ons, and the textures from REX4 Direct Texture, along with the REX weather engine and, well, it's just astonishing.

JV has been recommending a good mesh regardless of and prior to VECTOR for awhile now; I finally see why, and regret the time I wasted without one.

Sure, there are some issues, duplications of objects, etc. but that's all really quite trivial.

I plan to study up more on how I can fix any elevation oddities myself for airports I'm interested in, with the FSGlobal 2010 documentation. But seriously, it's not a big deal, with 27,000 airports and 55,000 runways to choose from. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived