CEF4 airdries - duplicate buildings in Calgary

Bugdani

Hello,

I bought CEF4 airdries and I think I need a exclude file cause I have several buildings and towers twice in Calgary city.

Is anybody can help me?

Which files must I remove?

3c05.jpg

Good day and good year....

Bug.

I think you must have another developer's Calgary City file floating around, Bugdani. Also, download and install the latest patch for CEF4 and the last library files and let's see what you get then... There were some buildings modified there.

Thank you for answering,

but "no" I have no other than High river and Clarksome from FTX, BUT, I don't how it's happended but, after some manipulation in the files library, I think it's OK now.

But I have now a forest at the apron of Calgary airport when America on Hybrid is "ON"

No problem in "global" without hybrid.

I own UTX Canada.

Bug.

Thank you for answering,

but "no" I have no other than High river and Clarksome from FTX, BUT, I don't how it's happended but, after some manipulation in the files library, I think it's OK now.

But I have now a forest at the apron of Calgary airport when America on Hybrid is "ON"

No problem in "global" without hybrid.

I own UTX Canada.

Bug.

RE: City of Calgary - great - your duplicate buildings were MS FSX default buildings. So I couldn't have helped you probably anyway.

I don't know, which "America" do you have with hybrid on? I think you've got NRM and Global as per your listing. If you mean that your Global in the FTX Central is on, with Hybrid ticked - that's how you should have it.  Unless of course you select "North America" - the result will be the same. As I don't have any of the GEX / UTX etc. stuff, can't tell, but I think I've read here a number of times (just look for it - perhaps in the Compatibility Forum??) what to do with it. Probably deactivate and you should be all set.

Archived