Going to have to Re FSX I think; Help Appreciated, thanks

RickSinGA

It doesn't seem to matter what FTC Central options I take nor resorting the Sceneries in FSX; the only thing that changes is the FPS.  Most everything looks the same.  I beleive I missed a step somewhere or screwed something, maybe both. 

AND, if I have to reinstall I am thinking about the new FTX Global/Vector and Maybe REX 4 amungst a host of other upgrades and new products.

All that said I have been looking at many threads describing many related packages but cannot sort out what I need, or should do?

Here's what I hope some knowledgable people here could recommend.

1. Is there a way to fix my mess with what I have?

2. Have I got conflicting software packages?

3. What is the correct order of placement for the above titles in the Scenery Library?

4. What packages should be upgraded or tossed out for newer/better ones?

5. Should I be buying the new FTX Global/Vector etc packages and keeping the current FTX in there too?

6. What is the difference in the FTX Global Vextor and the FS Global Vector?

I would really appreciate any and all constructive comments.

Thanks

Rick S.

System I7-2600K @4.6; 16Gig ram; GTX-680 2Gig; 4 SSD'S & 1HDD for downloads etc; TH2Go Digital;

Yes, I have loaded the 131215 Libraries.  I did load FTX Global last night and it replaced the Default Region in FTX Central.  It seems that when I run FTC Central for Oceania or NA it checks every FTX entry in the FSX Scenery section.  I thought only the AU or NA files would be ticked depending on the FTX Central Region selected.

I have a screenshot but can't figure out how to post it here. 

There are 5 Directories under FSX/ORBX: FTX_AU; FTX_NA; FTX_OLC; Scripts & User Documents.  Nothing else.

Thanks

Rick S.

Archived