FS Global Ultimate on a separate drive?

jrrbolkin

The installation routine with global ultimate will ask you where you want to install the files to.

Specify a drive letter only and ultimate will make its own directory on that drive.Mine is D:\FSGUX  (flightsim global ultimate X I expect) even though I'm only using P3D ver2.

After installation inside FSGUX, you will find sub-directories for Europe,Asia etc.

Better to keep the files away from fsx as the scenery library addition which follows in the process later will link to the drive you choose.

If you choose to install into P3d v2 you need a new installer from Pilots at fsim.net downloadable from them after registering your product onsite.

Colin.

You need Link majic to link the 2 drives together. Download it on line easy to. Use. Free

Just got link magic hmmmm again its a bit too techie for a thick ole me,would you be willing to provide a walkthrough as to how to complete this task?

My FSX is on drive C outside program files,I would like to install Global on D drive.On running Link Magic a new window opens and I can choose create,that opens another window.Now from this point I am lost, any help most gratefully received.

No probs if unable I realise you are Not my personal tech guy but if anyone has info how to complete this it will be most welcomed.

Regards.

Gary

Archived