Odd Textures

JohnMD

To the team,

After the install of Vector, I noticed on a flight out of YIFL Innisfail Queensland, that there seemed to be some quite blocky type textures around the inlet adjacent to the Airport, as you can see from the screenshot, this inlet is just on the coast slightly southeast of the airport, and there is another big square just slightly south on the coast as well, all of which are filled with brown water textures, I think that they should be land textures as opposed to showing water, but I could be wrong.

I have tried the usual remedies, checked that all the updates are in place, and Libraries etc, even did a reinstall of both Global with all the updates, and then Vector again but made no difference, so not sure what is going on.

This is the only anomaly that I have seen so far with Vector installed, and have completed quite a few flights around Australia, and also Nth America, and  just for the record this is not a criticism, but just an observation, I sure that I can live with it if it can't be fixed, I think that Vector is an outstanding addition, and has improved the whole Flight Sim experience in a very positive way.

regards to all

John MD

Screenshot:

h6dI2.jpg

p.s. I hope that you can see the Lon and Lat from the details at top of the screenshot.

Archived