Missing Interstate Hwy

High Iron

I just completed a flight to Boeing Field, King County Intl. (KBFI).

Parked on the east apron, I can see cars moving in a North/South, line which is where Interstate 5 passes by a thousand feet away on the east side of the airport. Looking in the spot view as well as the top down view, revealed that the interstate is completely missing. Vehicular traffic is present, but they just drive over top of a suburban texture. It looks very strange indeed, and it seems odd VECTOR would miss this as it's a major interstate through affair. Absent also is the major railway line that resides between the highway and the airport, with a major rail yard located 3/4 of a mile to the north of the airport. Overpasses are present over where the rail line should be, but they are disconnected to any type of road. I selected the maximum autogen and scenery complexity levels available, but the problem still persists.

Cheers,

Thad

It's in P3D v2.0.  Overpasses and bridges are present, but all the highways and main roads are missing in the Seattle Tacoma metropolitan area. Cars are driving through buildings and across urban street textures. The bridges and overpasses are not connect to anything, they go nowhere. It looks funny to see traffic driving around randomly, not on any roads. LOL. I departed from Vancouver BC, it looked fine, I think... It was a night flight so maybe I need to go back and re-check.

Cheers,

Thad

Archived