Flight Sim Store is crawling and I cannot download VECTOR!

cvearl

I have bought but cannot seem to download Vector. I'm sad. :(

Trying again... Seems to have started. Might be here in 2 hours. Hope I get it this time. FSS servers must be taking a pounding.

Really only using VECTOR in P3Dv2 which are really both like BETA's. Still do all my regular flying in ORBX Regions in FSX in DX9 where pretty much everything works well and looks right and is complete for the most part. DX10 mode and DX9 mode FSX look pretty much identical in every way and DX9 is still the most trouble free (except for people doing crazy 5 hour flights in the NGX in DX9 where they can get OOM).

All this other stuff (Global with Vector and P3Dv2) is just fun peekyboos into the future and IMO not complete and polished enough to uninstall FSX. Hahahaha. I'd really give this another year. Test flights from time to time in P3Dv2 with these add on's, post your bugs and wait for the fixes and enjoy FSX in the mean time for full time flying enjoyment. That's slightly OT so I end that thought there.

Charles.

Please all consider yourselves lucky. My download speed at my home in SC USA is only avg. 184 kps..................We only get 1.5 MB total from provider but we are so far from hub that we rarely get that.

However online games are smooth and quick. My wife plays WOW, son is on the XBOX One and I on PC flying with friend sometimes.

Just saying.....

It took me 4 hours to download Vector and 7 hours to download REX 4. Thanks God for FlashGet........lol....

Archived