Adding FTX EU to FSX - hints for installation?

QF005

Hi,

I am planning to add the complete FTX EU scenery to my FSX. In preparation for installing the scenery, is there anything to be considered prior to the install if I already have FTX AU SP4 (+ several FTX AU airports) and NZNI, NZSI added to the sim?

1. what about FTX central: set to "pacific" or "default"?

2. install order to add EU England, Eu Wales, EU Scotland, EU Northern Ireland, EU Ireland and FTX liberaries (last I suppose)- what about the patches - any specific install order for these packs/patches recommended or is this not important?

3. what about compatibility of FTX EU to UK2000 scenery (if already discussed, a link would be appreciated)?

Thanks for the help - looking forward to fly FTX EU skies soon!

Merry christmas to you all!

Stefan

Hello Stefan now here is how I would do it,

1. set FTX Central to Default.

2. install EU England, Eu Wales, EU Scotland, EU Northern Ireland and EU Ireland.

3. Then all the patches, updates for the above.

4. Then the latest Liberaries.

Now then regarding UK2000 I don't have any of these but there are a few post about this on the forum.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/50826-using-uk2000-vfr-airfields-with-eu-england/

cheers

Iain

Hi,

1. Default (you get after installing from EU a new button "EU")

2. Would do it in order of the Release - dates, ENG, Wales, SCO, NIR and Ireland, each with their patches, they have currently.

The last thing would be the actual library (2013-12-15)

No issues with UK 2000, as far it concerns to my installation.

Happy Landings... And merry Xmas!!

Oops, a bit too late.... ;-)

Alright, thanks to you both for your quick response!

Just one more question left:

When I installed the first EU region (ENG), I will see an additional entry in FTX central "EU". Prior to installing further EU regions (e.g. Wales), I suppose FTX central has to be set to "default" again, correct?

Thanks in advance

Stefan

Archived