Belfast EGAA Trees

Joe Park

Hi Guys

Since installing IREL a couple of days ago, I noticed this evening on approach to 25 at EGAA a lot of extra trees around the surrounding area and over the extended approach lights,also I'm getting a lot of blurries in the texture as its slow to load in

Any suggestions?

Thanks  Joe

Hi Joe, have you got UTX Europe installed? I found that had somehow moved itself above all the UTX entries after I installed IRL. I only discovered it after trying to land at Bruntingthorpe and couldn't find it at all! Diverting to Coventry was OK except you'ld have thaought I was landing on a main road in the middle of the city :wacko: .

Half an hour later, I had moved about a dozen UTX entries below all the FTX stuff and was able to use the taxiways. No problem since.

Best,

Myles

Hi Myles

Nope just have Orbx uk , before I installed IRL everything was ok but after installation it seem to be a similar problem as EGAE but not to the same degree, I feel there is some sort of conflict between the two, on the approach on 25 the textures where very blurry . Will try to do another flight tonight to see what happens!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived