IRL - Ireland - Region - EIDW Dublin, EICK Cork

fltsimguy

Something is not correct with my install, especially with Dublin. I have attached screenies of two airports.

Dublin is showing what appears to be corrupted airport, like default and Orbx combined, extra scenery elements, gateways to nowhere etc. 

Cork - curious, is this the way it is supposed to look?  I notices a few things like lack of object shadow boxes under static aircraft and old style parkades, I realize it's not an airport upgrade but it doesn't look as good as it might. Given the issue with Dublin I am wondering what I should expect from these two airports.

Dublin

HLIey.th.jpg

KkwyE.th.jpg

Cork

nXEZR.th.jpg

AQ2qE.th.jpg

Looks like you have another EIDW file somewhere. There should be five EIDW file names in \ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_IRL_05_SCENERY\scenery

Can you do a search in the main FSX folder for "EIDW" and please post back here for any duplicates etc.

As for Cork, Neil will have to comment on it.

• 2 weeks later...

I was finally able to get back to this problem.

Turns out my problem is Traffic 360.  Bought it on a Cyber sale, installed it and hadn't time to play with it.  I didn't realize that it has 1000s of AFX airport files that can interfere with 3rd Party Addons.

I now know what I'm doing in using Traffic 360 so the problem is resolved.

Archived