FTX Global: Installation Question

Jarm

Okay.  I searched for one post that might answer my question and found none, so here goes.

I'm about to purchase FTX Global for FSX (Only).  I currently have installed all NA Area Scenery and several Orbx Airports.  Also have installed AI NA Traffic.

I use Windows 8.  I'm up to date on current scenery patches and ORBXLIBS.

I've searched posts for proper order of installation of FTX Global, patches, LIBS, etc. and found none...rather there are different posts for each item with several replies (which tend to overwhelm me).  

I'm guessing the download and installation process is similar to this:

1. Download FTX Global for FSX

2. Download FTX Global v1.1-Triple installer for FSX/P3D1/P3D2

3. Use (2) above to install (1) above

4. Download and install 1.20 patch for FTX Global (I'm guessing I do not need to install previous patches)

5. Download and install FTX Global Iceland Demo (On Version)

6. Download and install FTX Global Freeware Airports NA Pack 3 (I'm guessing I do not need previous Packs)

7. Re-install ORBXLIBS Version 131027

Please advise if I have the necessary files and order of installation correctly identified to ensure a smooth installation process.  Am I missing anything?

Your assistance greatly appreciated. 

Hi Jarm,

You should only need to make 2 downloads for FTX Global. The first being the installer from FSS which is updated to v1.10 with triple installers, and the latest 1.20 patch. Beside that everything looks right. The only exception is that each freeware airport pack is separate so if you want all of the airports, you'll need to download packs 1, 2, and 3. They're all on the freeware page here:

http://www.fullterrain.com/freeware.html

Archived