many problems around cork ireland

Hank

Hi Team,

I think there are quite a few problems that need solving around Cork in Ireland.

Thanks for teaching me to post images.

vOC6A.jpg

OK   Something went wrong... there were supposed to be ten shots...

I'll try again....

At63.jpg
QP1Mc.jpg
ts1Eu.jpg
Um7kf.jpg
jw7rA.jpg
vOC6A.jpg
narMy.jpg
4mjK8.jpg
HhjZM.jpg
qbpKS.jpg

So here are some more shots of Cork in Ireland. I think that this is just not up to the same standard as other areas have been in the ORBX range. Is the constant veracity of the simming world asking too much of the team? I will continue to support ORBX, because I think that this area will be rectified over time, but let us not push JV too hard and find that the standard will drop in future releases.

Cheers

Hank

qM8Ei.jpg

pPUu6.jpg

fm4z3.jpg

ljVzs.jpg

a6PpE.jpg

cShv7.jpg

HLUwZ.jpg

huyni.jpg

2yGmk.jpg

Thanks for your replies gentlemen. Yes I am using UTX Europe because I read in another post that it was fully compatable with

ORBX scenery. It would enhance the coastlines and railway tracks and a heap of other stuff. I should have saved my money

and not bothered with UTX. Trouble is I still have UTX USA and CANADA still wrapped up and not installed. Any one want to buy them?

I'll un-install UTX Europe and give Cork another fly over and let you know how things look like.

Cheers

Hank

Your UTX must be below FTX in the scenery library priority.  Have you checked that.

I have all the UTX stuff working in conjunction with Orbx regions, if you follow the procedures check these forums on compatibility you will find answers to most issues that might occur.

Don't give up.

Sorry for the delay. I have un-installed UTX and sure enough the result is a lot better.

There are still some houses floating in the air near the embankments, and an occasional

piece of highway that doesn't look right. Maybe all the bits and pieces from UTX did not

un-install correctly. I'm thinking of re-installing Ireland again; that might work.

I'm very busy being Santa at the moment, and so I'm travelling with the reindeers more

than the flight sim. Still only six more days to go, and I can spend more time doing some

more ORBX flying.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Cheers

Hank (aka SANTA)

Archived