How to obtain Orbx FTXGLOBAL 1.00

FLYER570

Since I deleted the subject file I can't update it with the FTXGLOBAL 1.10 version. I purchased it from FlightSimStore and they removed the basic version 1.00 and provided the link of FTXGLOBAL 1.10 for their existing clients. I tried purchase another copy but they didn't allow me with a statement You have already purchased the product.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks.

You don't need version 1.0

If you log into your FSS account, the v1.10 file will be available for you to download in your downloads area.

Don't forget to install the v1.2 patch from the FTX website also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thank you. The problem is that I was never able to install version 1.0 because of a severe shortage of hard disk space (which I have now solved) and therefore deleted version 1.0 without loading it. I was thinking to install it when I solved the hard disk space problem.  I did what you proposed and downloaded version 1.10 (version 1.0 was already removed from the account) and installed and the result was dissapointment with completely damaged environment. So once again I deleted everything and I am back to square one. I read yesterday that version 1.10  needs version 1.0 to be installed on top of. And I can confirm it as I tried it at least three times without a success,

Thank you once again for your help.

If you are downloading from FSS, then the version there is a 1.00 with 1.10 already applied. All you should have to do is download, install, and run patch 1.20 that was released very recently.

If FSS is FlightSimStore yes I am downloading from there. I downloaded and installed 1.10 three times already without any success. I don't know where I am doing wrong. If there is no other alternative, I think I will give it up.

Thanks and regards,,

By the way would it be a license issue. Because I am already running it without a problem at my second PC in an house I use in the summers only and some occassional days in winter. I remember now that it has never requested date of purchase, license key etc. On installing it which normally I think it should. If it is the license issue is there a transfer of license on this software. Because I can't use both of them at the same time as they are geograpically one hour of flight away from each other.

Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived