Can't post image to forum

earnorbust

Hey guys

I followed the thread on how to paste images here in a forum message.

But the "Paste and Voila!" effect just doesn't work.

I get the link address of my image copied and then try to paste it in my message field. But pasting does nothing. I also tried using the "special BBCode" and "Image" -button, but to no avail!

Can someone please explain what to do?

thx

Robert

Hi Robert,

First let me just ask what browser you are using, I hope not "IE11" if you are using IE10 or any other browser Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari you should be OK.

Here is a little diagram of what you should do to paste an image in a forum post. Voila!!

First upload your image/s  to OZx image host http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/index.php then follow the diagram below.

Cheers Jeff

wPafk.jpg

Additional info: as per Jay Kae's recommendations in this Thread http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38447-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/

For those Not wishing to use the Image button but prefer to paste the OZx Image host upload code directly into the post - use the BBCode: option under the Direct Link heading when presented with your upload codes. Copy and paste the BBcode: directly into the editing pane of your post. 

for example:

past your code which will look similar to thisVX0e3.jpg

Then click preview post button. The pasted text will be replaced by the actual picture you have now linked, either way when you have finished constructing your message click Post or Add Reply button, all elements will appear WYSIWYG.

Above all don't install/use IE11, or better yet, revert to IE10 if you must use Internet Explorer, choose one of the better free browsers with less headaches for yourself and Jay. 

Cheers Jeff

Archived