Street Lights

gfd

Greetings

I am a Global user and have just purchased Pacific Northwest. Excellent work!

After installing PNW, I took off from CYVR in the ultralite and flew to Vancouver. After leaving the airport, I noticed that the street lights turn off and on. Here are my observations:

-lights turn on/off directly in front of the aircraft windshield and about 10 degrees on either side.

-if I turn the aircraft, the effect follows me. Previously affected area has always on lights.

-area affected is about 1 mile in front of the aircraft.

-altitude above 400 feet. If I fly very low, the lights do not turn off; but I see areas of the ground illuminated and there is no physical structure casting the light.

-when I get close to the Vancouver urban area, the on/off stops (maybe because no trees? Fewer road lights?)

I have FS Global Ultimate Mesh, REX, FSDT CYVR, FTX Global, FTX PNW and MyTraffic X 5.4b installed. Running FTX Central with trees, hybrid mode and vector lights checked. I have also installed the latest libraries (131027). I have light textures turned off in REX.

Any idea what is causing this? It's certainly not a deal breaker. Your scenery is amazing. However, I would like to make the light issue go away. I'm sure it's not just my system. There have been others note this issue. I am not trying to create a firestorm. I am a committed FTX guy now. I would just like to fix the lights.

Thanks for reading this. Thanks for your help.

Graham

Archived