Can my copy of FTX Global be installed on two PC's?

Guest M31

Hi, have broke my query into three small chunks numbered 1 to 3 for ease of any potential answers.

1: I bought FTX Global V1.1 while downloading my copy of P3D V 2 to use once this was installed, long story but I had problems getting P3D V 2 to install properly, this is now resolved and running fine with help from LM, would now like to go install my copy of FTX Global into P3D V 2 but was wondering if I could install it for FSX on the other PC too? I don't even know if this is possible as I've not tried yet?

2: While posting, I'd like to buy all the FTX UK region titles for use in P3D V 2, but I understand they don't have V2 installers yet, should I wait? or is it possible to install them somehow with no consequences and get a free P3D V 2 patch later for future use? Same question for those regions, would it be possible to use them on my other PC for FSX on top of FTX Global?

3: Is that the correct install procedure? FSX or P3D V2, then FTX Global, then FTX EU regions?

I'd really love to get P3DV2 FTX'd for UK as soon as possible ^-^

Thanks in advance for any help on this, did have a look in the FAQ but don't see this covered, if it is my apology's for missing it.

Hi and thanks for the welcome, here are my details as bought from The FlightSim Store as a download.

Order Number: FSS0245621
Order Date: 2013-11-26

[ORB-727] Orbx - FTX: Global

Thanks,

1. yes you can use Global for FSX, P3D1.4 and P3DV2 on the same PC, but for multiple PC's no, please refer to the EULA at the end of the FTXglobal user manual:

a. You may install, access, and run a single copy of the software product on a SINGLE personal computer for your personal. non-commercial, non-profit use.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived