ORBX England Causing Issues Elsewhere

Binxie

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/68915-ftx-england-caused-issues-elsewhere/

In response to the other thread that's been shut down because I happened to not include an order reference, here you go:
FSS0247123

Here is the problem I've been having after installing ORBX England whilst using it outside of the area.

untitled_by_midgardphotography-d6wlp7m.j

As you can see, its not exactly fantastic or playable. It works fine when I switch off ORBX through the FTX Central, but its not the point.

Binxie,

I don't know why no response from ORBX staff but if you will search the forums for problems particular to the England scenery you will find that this is a known issue.  If you fly outside of England you must switch off that region or you encounter the type problem you show in your screenshot.  One of the reasons I have not purchased that area scenery.

Hi Binxie - please forgive my ignorance here as I'm relatively new to using Orbx software myself but after loading the Scotland software (I know you're speaking of England but bear with me....) I too saw what you've shown us in your picture.   However, the problem shown went away after:  1) I'd actually selected the 'Europe' area in FTX Central - silly I know but as I said, I'm new here -  and after purchasing the England scenery and adding all it's patches.  

Like I said, being new I don't know if it was me not selecting the correct region and/or something in the England patches that "put things right".  I just hope this gets sorted for you as it's undoubtedly fine scenery...... Stick with it as I'm sure someone will respond (if they haven't already  ;D )

Hi all,

I can not see how this can be the issue. If I leave the Australian Region ( Where I fly) and do not change the region using the FTX Central, my scenery does not fall into pieces as seen in the pictures above, the default FSX tales over. I fail to see how this could be the cause for England. It would not make any sense for Orbx to produce scenery that does not flow with the FSX default. Are you sure there is no other cause?

Kind Regards

Bernie.

Archived