Avance

Hello,

No one can help me ? ???

Two more pictures of this bug (?) :

KBDX Hybrid Mode FTX Checked :

nmk0.jpg

KPDX Hybrid Mode unchecked :

6iai.jpg

Otherwise : how can I desinstall and reinstall FTX Global 1.1 properly, without affecting my other scenes FTX (PNW, CRM...)  ?

Thank you for your help !  ;)

I had a comparable problem at the FSX default location, but then after installing FTX Global first - at a clean installed FSX - and then installing Australia. Reinstalling the latest Objectslibrary gave no solution for the problem.

Don't know if this is related to your problem.

Hello,

Me again !
I continue my research. I reinstalled twice the last libraries. It seems that my problem only affects scenes FTX PNW and surroundings. The display also seems normal in Oceania or in the rest of USA.

See above :

Australia  FTX Central Hybrid Mode checked :

f76f.jpg

KSEA Hybrid Mode checked :

7iry.jpg

KGNG Hybrid Mode checked :

cedm.jpg

KGNG Hybrid Mode unchecked :

p3yo.jpg

And, RENO Hybrid Mode checked :

o7g0.jpg

Again thank you for your attention. ;)

Hi Henrik,

Thank you for helping me,
I actually Europe/UTX but until very recently (before installing the patch FTX Global 1.1 or FTX Global1.1 for P3D V2 ?), I did not have this problem with Europe/UTX/FTX Global, I do not understand what could happen ... ???
Do you remember how you had solved this bug?
Thank you again.

Yes.

I fact i installed UTX (Eu,US and Tac) in one go this time (04 Okt-2013) but somehow, they installed ON TOP of Orbx/FTX scenery again and caused, a very similar mess...again  :-[

I dont know, if it will help You, but here you at least have something.....:  http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/61564-utx-europe-eu-and-ftxglobal-quistions/

The order of UTX items is most important obvious ???

Later, ive Unticked most roads, bridges and so on, in the UTX Setup Tools but stil have Shores and water and a few more ticked.(But is another story).

Hope it helps You.

Kind regards

Henrik

Hello,

I still could not solve my problem. I gave up after trying many things that had no effects.
I'll stay there, since everything seems normal to me when Hybrid Mode is disabled in FTX Central.
I can not even reinstall FTX Global 1.1 because I can't now activate FTX Central FSX Default, this option having disappeared.
In addition, given the number of addons present on my installation, I do not want to uninstall FSX.

I'm still very disappointed to have no response from Orbx team on this thread, being convinced that the problem occured on my configuration after installing the patch FTX 1.1 Global and the last libraries. Before this operations, FSX worked perfectly. ???

:-[

Hi again, Avance.

For the FTX-Central, go to FSX>ORBX>Scripts>FTXCentral and make a shortcut of FTXCentral(Program) for your Desktop.

And yes, i also think you must have ORBX team to help you here.

Either make a post in this Topic, only writing: Bump!  or make a New.

Sorry, i couldn't help You.

Henrik

Hello,

I have excatly the same problem at few airports like KSZT Sandpoint for/ex.

I have trees and building in the midlle of airport and/but I have no default green squarre indicating it's an airport there... You know, that horrible great green rectangle :-

Instead, there are normal textures.

I have tried to descend all my UT file in the library, but lost water lake, remplaced by a green forest >:(

So, I have disabled "hybrid mode", and all was good and in place, but

when I re-checked "hybrid mode" , lake was back, but trees and building also, and UT file be back above FTX file automaticaly.

I think the problem is associated with this green airport default texture whitch is not there in "hybrid mode.

Bug.

Apologize my very poor english, just trying to do my best to explane.... ;D

Hello,

problem solved : 8)
I disabled UTX USA (with setup tool) then enabled Hybrid Mode in FTX Central. I loaded FSX : no bug in KSEA. Then I left FSX and reactivated UTX USA (with setup tool). I reloaded FSX (Hybrid Mode activated),

and there, miracle !  Everything seems OK: 8)
Thank you for the help ! :unsure:

Archived