FTX Global ver 1.1 install question

atrdriver

The read me file say that FTX Central should be set to Default prior to the install.  My FTX global does not have a default.  It only has "FTX Global", "North America", and "Europe".  FWIW FTX Global is checked as the default.  What should I set it to to install the new ver 1.1 since I don't have a default setting to check?

Thanks...

Also, after reading some other posts, it looks as if there is no change to the actual product between ver 1.0 and 1.1, just the addition of another installer for P3D V2.  If this is correct, and there is no difference in the actual scenery for FSX please let me know and I won't worry about this issue.

Correct, this is just FTX Global with the v1.1 patch added and support for installing into P3D2.

Before posting questions on the forums about releases etc, always check for pinned topics in the General Discussion and Release Announcements forums. In this instance your question was plainly answered here: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/68439-ftx-global-v11-triple-installer-for-fsxp3d1p3d2-now-available/

Archived