FSX registry error - now FTX Central won't work

RandyB

This started with the last order where I was installing Hobby airport, then Swanson and Fall City - Hobby and Fall City installed okay Swanson will not install.  I have verified the path for registry by running tweakFS utility.  I ran the reg fix tool off the support page.  I have installed all patches.  The last 3 airports were installed after all patches on PNW, Central Rockies and Northern Rockies.  

The individual control panels for airports still work. 

The error message I get when trying to run FTX Central is "FSX not found at the location pointed to by the Registry or No FSX entry found in the registry" 

Both the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_CURRENT_USER show the correct path to FSX, which is installed on a separate drive.

Hi Randy,

I'll take it your initial issue is resolved? the issue with the registry? the TweakFS reg fixer should resolve any reg issues (the reg fixer on the Orbx website is for a different purpose)

I have replied to your Swanson support thread here: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/68345-swanson-sw3-wont-install-for-fsx-only-installs-it-as-p3d/ if we can continue there in the one place it is better.

Archived