PAJN Runway buried

P3DPilot

HI 

I know many of these topics have been resolved but unfortunately after following the instructions on the other topics my problem is still not resolved. I do not have any UTX products installed and i downloaded the latest ORBXLIBS from ORBXS website and installed it after i installed PAJN and the problem is still not resolved. I am not sure what else could be causing the "buried runway" problem but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Matthew

Thanks for the reply no im not and im sure thats the problem but im just curios im not running any ftx regions for Australia but for example Cairns international airport does not experience the same problem.

That is the problem Mat, all Orbx airports are designed to work with their corresponding regions, mesh issues are just one of many possible problems when trying to run an Orbx airport as a standalone product. PAJN is affected more than normal by not having the region because it is at the foot of a mountain that is not very accurately represented by default FSX mesh, the SAK region makes a lot of elevation data corrections in this area and so the PAJN airport makes use of that more accurate data.

Archived