AU Traffic 4.10

Sizel

Hello

I've just noticed this update for AU traffic. With regards to the updated sound file as mentioned on the download page. I use EditVoicePack, so would my current settings via this program be affected if i installed the AU traffic 4.10 updated sound file? By what i read on the installer i would think so.

Thanks

If you already have an extensively modified ATC sound file, then you would be better off not installing the one in the Traffic pack update. Just select 'no' when asked if you want it installed at the end of the FTX AU AI Traffic pack installation routine.

If you don't mind the bother, seeing as you have EditVoicePack, you may wish to back up your own ATC traffic file and install the FTX one. You could then check each to see which you prefer. You could also export any additional sounds from one to the other to create a more comprehensive sound file. Be warned, it is a fiddly process and you have to keep your wits about you otherwise you may accidentally overwrite one of the files.

Thanks for the reply Graham

Good point about backing up existing file. Will look into it.

Your right about last part. Could be a potential headache. Something I could well do without, lol.

Sent from my G526-L22 using Tapatalk

Archived