FTX Central Setting Question

iflygary

Ok, I'm sure there is a an explanation of this somewhere on here, but without running the risk of screwing things of further, I figured I would ask.  After resisting the temptation for so long, temptation finally got the best of me and I bought EU ( England) as well as five of the European Airports to go with it.  This of course was after purchasing FTX Global back in July when in it was released. Now I'm running into lots of elevation issues when attempting to fly between regions.  I attempted to land at the airport just around the way from Milford Sound and even though the runway was at the proper elevation the airplane was  about 50 feet in the air. This was after I selected Ocenia as the region.  I tried using FTX Global but the elevations were really messed up when I selected this region.  Finally, my FTX Central now has no way of ticking or un-ticking "hybrid" mode. The only options now in my FTX Central are all of the regions I have purchased which are Oceania, Europe, North America, two FTX Globals, and default. I'm not really sure how to remedy this at this point.  My order numbers are FSS0223975 for Global, FSS0242672 for EU,  and FSS0242676 for the airports. Sorry I just haven't update my sig yet.

Thanks in advance,

Gary  

Archived