ftx central, 2 global icons and 1 sfx default icon

Bob12

Had some issues with ftx england with trees on airfield and had 2 global icons and 1 fsx default icon in ftx central, so i uninstalled fsx and wanted to install all my ftx regions and global before installing anything else. I installed global first this time and the default icon in ftx central changed to global as it should do if i understand it right. Then i installed ftx england and in ftx central the 2 global icons was back together with 1 fsx default icon and 1 europe icon. I also noticed that the hybrid mode was gone from ftx central after installing england. Im doing something very wrong here but im not sure what. I checked out faq and the install region thread and will look at it again cause ive uninstalled fsx again and will try from scratch after a defrag im doing right now.

I have all my downloadfolders with all ftx regions and global from before but it will not ask me for ordernr, dates and serialkey. Do i have to download everything from flightsimstore again or is it ok to use the old downloads?

should i install all regions before global or is the order not important?

Thanks for any help.

windows 7 64 bit

uac off

will turn off antivirus program at next install

I am logged in as admin and always use install as admin when running the exe

sry for not thinking on using the search option and i think i have almost all the answers i need, at least im going to try. But i do wonder if i can use my old downloads when they dont ask me for ordernr, date and serialkeys. I really dont want to download everything again but if i have to, no prob. ill be happy to post all my order nrs from flightsimstore.

Hi Bob,

just run the latest library files available here => http://fullterrain.com/support.html

Also to my knowledge most if not all files are updated at the FSS so in case of you can always download 'm again there if need be.

if the files where installed on your system it won;t ask for serial numbers again, they are saved in your registry.

Archived