Gas station / Jet fuel (NZQN) Where is it?

Brito

Hi, Martin,

This issue aside, I want to say that this is an excellent airport, especially for lovers of rotorcraft. Each building, workshop or installation of the airport and the surroundings are extremely detailed! Congratulations for the work.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Sinesio

Feed back so far.

I'm not understand what you mean, Martin, with "Everything is at NZQN fuel tanker".

By default, FSX always has a "gas station / Jet fuel" or "...fuel point ..." throughout their airports.

You see, today, I`m flying in NZWB, I could not find such a "fuel point." Where is it, for God's sake?

Maybe I'm wrong! In that case, I apologize gents; but still combat aircrafts, helicopters and general aviation needs "fuel point".

What can you tell me to reassure me?

Anyway, still rely on Orbx to fix it.

Cheers.

Sinesio

Feed back so far.

I'm not understand what you mean, Martin, with "Everything is at NZQN fuel tanker".

By default, FSX always has a "gas station / Jet fuel" or "...fuel point ..." throughout their airports.

You see, today, I`m flying in NZWB, I could not find such a "fuel point." Where is it, for God's sake?

Maybe I'm wrong! In that case, I apologize gents; but still combat aircrafts, helicopters and general aviation needs "fuel point".

What can you tell me to reassure me?

Anyway, still rely on Orbx to fix it.

Cheers.

Sinesio

Adding, today I installed NZNI and Auckland Airport seems not to have refueling point for general aviation, and, by extension, lost his two helipads. Helicopters have no place to land / park or supply as there was in default.

Maybe I'm wrong. Please give me feed back.

Thank you.

Thanks in advance,

Sinesio

The real Queenstown airport only has very limited fuel available. There is a much larger facility with jet fuel being built and due to open sometime next year.

For the Orbx NZQN, the fuel trigger is located at the end of the main apron just to the left of the static Gulfstream jet. 

Dear Mr. Graham, 

With all due respect, the issue is that it is a simulator. For this, Microsoft paid to 

this aspect, standardly, allocate refueling point at airports and landing fields concreted, paved, 

tarred, etc.. 

Taking care of fuel, is part of any training. 

To be clear, I'm not complaining about the work of Orbx. Although I know that Orbx and developers use the greatest zeal and the "state-of-the-art technology" in making scenarios, but I reaffirm that operational aspects of aircraft (even in simulation) can not be forgotten.

So, to ward off stress, shots (including observations) show the location of general aviation refueling point, according to the above mentioned:

1. Where is it?

6UgrT.jpg

2. Ok, I'll try here ...

EH5cg.jpg

3. Esoteric place... LoL, no offense, just kidding.

WjS0M.jpg

Thank you for your precious attention, I trust in Orbx developers, and I ask for not caring about the well-intentioned jokes.

Cheers.

Sinesio

Archived