cant install eu scotland

Jimimac

hi just purchased eu Scotland today but cant get it to install keep getting unknown decompression error, decompression error{#2029}

I have downloaded from various sites on the download page but still same error. steps I have took d/load to my dloads/compressed folder then extract to same folder then hit the exec button files start to install then get error message.

thanks jim

order no.FSS0243009

just tried again I have unzipped to a new folder I called orbxscot then ran the exec got the message about not closing the wrapper clicked ok and followed install instructions got the same error message which I get at different parts of the installation EACH TIME

thanks jim

order FSS0243009

hi success no more errors, have done a quick flight over Edinburgh my home city and I am very pleased the way ftx Scotland looks and for my old pc runs quite smooth, I just have one more question in ftx central I see the option to check vector road lights is this a addition to ftx night and will it slow the fps down more than ftx.

thank you for the excellent support, jim

fss0243009

Hi Jim,

pleased to hear that it is working now as should, as for the lights, in the FTX regions the new Vector lights are not implemented just yet, so this can be unticked as it has no function for now, so for the lights to appear you'll need to use the FTX Night or the FTX Day switcher which should be on your desktop or otherwise in your start menu in the ORBX folder.

Archived