Steps for instalation

Spiroux

Hi

Sorry for my English

I am completely new customer with Orbx and my English is poor. My order number is 104612

I need some information. I just buy PCDVD BOXE: USA Canada Northern Rockies 1.O, United States Central Rockies 1.O, USA Canada Pacific Fjords 1.O, USA Canada Pacific Northwest 1.O. I don't know what I need to up-to-date. I not understand the step for installing the different stuff. Region, airport, patches, AI Traffic and libraries. If I want to install some Freeware it is at the end of the payware. If I buy a Region later what I need to do for installation.

If I look on your Internet site in support section I found patches for the NA region and airport patches. Do I need to load the: NA PNW.OO5 for NA Blue Pacific Northwest (cumulative PNW OO1-OO4a patches), NA NRM.OO1 for NA Northern Rockies, NA NRM.OO2 for NA Northern Rockies (Released 16th December 2012), NA NRM.OO3 for NA Northern Rockies (Released 1st September 2013).

NA PFJ.OO3 for NA Blue Pacific Fjords (6th December 2012), NA CRM.OO1 for NA Gold Central Rockies (25th November 2012), NA CRM.OO2 NA Gold Central Rockies (21st September 2013).

and do I need to install the others patches US 1WA6.11O, US 1WA6.12O, US KCMW.11O...and more

I do need to install the ORBX LIBRARIES 13O927 released 27th September 2013. Do I need install Libraries all time. What I need to know for a perfect installation.

clean install :

fsX

SP1 + SP2 or Acceleration, make you settings for Controllers, Graphics, etc., etc.

test if all works OK

REX, UTX, FS Genesis, FS Global etc etc + their recommended patches and or updates

test if all works OK

AU regions + all updates and patches

test if all works OK

AU airports + all updates and patches

test if all works OK, possible need for installing latest library files

NA regions + all updates and patches

test if all works OK

NA airports + all updates and patches

test if all works OK, possible need for installing latest library files

NZ regions + all updates and patches

test if all works OK

NZ airports + all updates and patches