Unable to launch ftx central in order to try any demos

red259

I own ftx global and had tried the pnw demo. However I am unable to launch ftx central and therefore can not try any other demos. I am unwilling to make further purchases until I figure out what is going on. When I run ftx central I get a message saying "duplicate land class index 14" and then ftx central is aborted. 

could you please try and run the latest library files again

I'm not sure how to run the latest library files. When I uninstalled the PNW demo I was able to get back into FTX central. As soon as I reinstalled the PNW demo it went right back to giving me the same error and not allowing me to open ftx central. 

I got the latest patch for ftx global and also downloaded the library files. I am now able to access the ftx central screen. However, I have noticed around iceland and my new flytampa st. marteen airports that there are trees in the ocean. Around iceland there is water around the buildings as well. 

I uninstalled the iceland scenery as well as the pnw demo. I am still having the same problem. I tried loading a couple different default airports to see if the problem was only with payware. The default airports I tried had trees in the middle of the runways. 

Just an update I have the following files installed still. I ran the uninstaller for the pnw demo and its failing to remove the demo. I have had ftx global for a couple of months before this and had no problems with it. 

FTX AA ORBX LIBRARIES VER 130927 27th September 2013

FTX GLOBAL BASE PACK - Version 1.10 September 2013

FTX NA KHQM BOWERMAN AIRPORT VERSION 1.0

FTX NA PNW PACIFIC NORTHWEST DEMO V2.00

FTX openLC Base Region Version 1.10 - September 2013

FTX openLC Europe Region 1 (Baltics Demo) Version 1.10 - September 2013

FTX openLC North America Region 1 Version 1.00 - September 2013

Archived