Unable to Install FTX Global

MHaley45

- Download appears to go fine, but after loading files for awhile I am asked to insert Disk 2.

I purchased the downloadable software and do not have a disk 2 to insert. 

I have re-downloaded and attempted to install a second time with the same results.

Any assistance in resolving this install would be much appreciated.  I had to save money for this purchase and am now very

anxious to have it installed and operational.

Mike Haley

Follow up to the above issue.

A opened FSX and went to 2 airports I am familiar with and it appears the land mass has moved.  This appears to me that some of the global files have been installed but not all of them, so right now my FSX system is completely messed up.

Mike Haley

Here is my order No.

Order Number: FSS0242285

Order Date: 2013-10-31

I deleted my download think maybe it was bad and now when I download everything seems to go fine -- runs about 30 - 35 minutes but when it finishes I have no folder in my downloads. Perhaps I have attempted too many downloads.

Current status:

-No available FTX Global downloaded file on my system

-Apparently unable to download the file again (too many attempts?)

-My terrain has been altered but full file install was not completed.

-In effect my system is unusable.

I need access to download a new FTX Global so that I can attempt to install it correctly this time.

I realize all of these issues are caused my me but I need help recovering from my inept computer abilities.

Thank you - Mike Haley

I guess you have 99 chances to download from your account at FSS so there should still some downloads left for you. What tool do you use for the download? The Internet Download Manager would be the best and has 30 days testing period. http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/

The downloaded file has to be unzipped and the partition/disk where you unzip and run the installation should have at least 10 GB free space.

Do the download again, unzip and install it and I bet you'll have success. Be advised to run the installation as an administrator.

Good luck

Spirit

Archived