AI Aircraft Parking over the T

Hey guys, 

So im not sure if i was suppose to post this topic here, and if i wasnt i apoligise for doing so.

I have FTX AU Traffic V4.10 Installed And its amazing, Truley the best Addon Traffic addon out there.

But im having trouble with one thing. I am in the middle of creating a sydney aiport, Re doing the Virgin austraalia bays and also adding on the new Bays ( 41, 42, 43, 44 and 45 ) Im trying to make for example gates like D36 As the aircraft parks very close to the window and the building, i find that the addon aircraft when parked at these bays dont stop on the T,  instead they go much foward of the T and it results in my traffic with its nose through the buildings...

I no this post dosent really belong here, but considering the traffic is from FTX i thought i would give this site a go.

Any queries into Fixing this problem and making my addon traffic sit close to the T or even on it would be amazing. Is there something i can edit into Airport Design editor? Or into the Traffic CFG file. 

Any ideas is hugely appreciated 

KInd regards and have a great weekend

The 'T' on a parking spot will line up with the reference point for the AI aircraft. This is generally the centre point of the parking spot plus the centre of the AI aircraft. As suggested by Eddy, the 'Tee Offset' is then used to move the 'T' forward so it is level with the front wheels of the AI aircraft using that parking spot. There is a certain amount of trial and error in setting the 'Tee Offset' but you can generally get a guide from the front wheel position in the aircraft config file under Contact points. The first line is the front wheel and the first figure is the distance from the reference point. The Boeing 737-800 used in the FTX AI traffic pack has a 'Tee Offset' of approximately 12.2 M. Up to four different 'Tee Offsets' can be added for each parking spot so you can set different 'T's' for a number of aircraft using the parking spot.   

Archived