Wales patch 1

RonF

Hi,

I cannot download Wales patch 1, all get is a white screen with small fonts saying page ok, I downloaded Wales patch 2 with no issues. I do not believe that the 2nd patch incoporates the 1st patch.Thanks for any help∨ info

Ron

Hi Misha,

I tried your link & I get the same white screen with small fonts stating" pageok". I have had no problems downloading other patches(with 3 download options) from the support page & I see that Wales patch 1 only has the one d/l option

Thanks

Ron

Hi Wolter,

I am still getting the same result as stated in my previous post, this seems to be the only link that I am having an issue with

Thanks

Ron

Hi Wolter,

Download that you provided worked just fine. Many thanks for the great  support from the Orbx Team. I really enjoy all your products as you can see by my signature.

Regards

Ron

Hi Wolter,

Looks like the zip file had some damaged data, could you pls post the link again.

Thanks

Ron

All is well with the lastest Wales patch link, downloaded & installed both patches & lastest library.

Thanks again

Ron

Archived