Better CTAF comms for FSX

Gaiiden

It took me a while, but CTAF communications finally started bugging me when I began to listen to them more closely on my flights to keep aware of traffic since I have my settings at 100% daily/weekly in UT2 with the GA Overload schedule and there's a lot of aircraft buzzing around. Flying near airports on my route I want to make sure I'm not in anyone's way arriving or departing. I make sure I have real airport names to listen to, not the default phonetic ones, but when you piece together a name in EditVoicepack it can still sound a bit - weird and unrecognizable in the simulator at first. So only hearing the name at the start of a CTAF transmission sometimes I don't pick up on it and have to "cheat" and check the ATC window. So I mucked around with EditVoicepack to add the airport name to the end of the transmission as well, like you're supposed to do in the real world - as far as I've been able to tell in my research on the topic anyways. While I was at it I made aircraft say their type in all transmissions (Cessna, Beech, Mooney, etc). Also fixed the location reports, which were saying "9 miles south of Holly Field" instead of just "9 miles, south". It's up now on AVSIM so enjoy!

Archived