FTX Central and installation issue

CFG916

Hello,

I've some issues lately. When I start my FSX Central I got the message

"FSX not found at the location to by the Registry or No FSX entry found in the Registry." and FSX Central is closing. But all other Addons I have does found my FSX folder in the Registry and at the correct location. This is "H:\Mircrosoft Flight Simulator X\"  and to this path is pointing my registry entry. When I want to install a new FTX Library he is point to a folder for example "H:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Xôwhü" and every time I start the Installer again, the Xôwhü was changed to another wired stuff like 1axmh or Dfjgo and so on. This folders shurly doesn't exist and so the installation issen't succesfull.

Now I've downloaded the Registry Fix, start it and he shows my registry Entry "H:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\" "%1". What does this "%1" mean and when I going for "Locate FSX.exe and update registry" it's end in the same issue. So I couldn't install the FTX Global Iceland Demo. Hope you can help because there are no possebility to change to the right installpath while installing the Software.

Regards Axel

Win 7, 64 bit with Adminrights, FTX Global

Hi Tim,

I've download and use the other reg fixer and it seams to be fix my issue. I've startet the FSX Central and it works. Tomorrow I will try to install the Demo for Iceland and will let you know if it wokrs too.

First thanks a lot for help.

Regards Axel

Archived