Floating Buildings at Skagway

ronjonrollo

Hello all!

First off I would like to say that I am more than impressed with the Orbx scenery!  Thanks guys for taking on North America, particually Alaska!

Anyway, I was doing some test flying and was noting typical bumps and dings here and there (not enough of an issue to note) but when I flew into Skagway, I was surprised to see about 20 structures floating about 40 feet above the ground.  They were scattered about among the structures that were on the ground which was strnage.  I would have thought they would all be on the ground (preferred) or all floating 40 feet in the air.

I did another test flight this time starting in Skagway and all the structures were on the ground, GOOD.  I took off and returned to the airport to find the same 20 structures floating in the air, NOT GOOD.

I looked through several threads but I have not seen anything simular to this.  Ever heard of something like this?

Thanks for the help!

(By the way, I love what you guys have done with Skagway, looking forward to flying in there more!)

Thank you Dieter,

It looks like the bottom line is that I am not alone and considering the location of Skagway, it is expected.

(I like the idea of setting a key to refresh.) 

On another note:

From a home owners point of view, it is clear to see which homes are NOT in the flood zone and get discounts on their insurance! LOL

Archived