NZ South Island Patch 2

mugc

Was about to pick up and install NZQF, and realized that I might not have installed patch 2 for South Island - my own sloppiness - usually only put patches installers into particular folders once I have installed them, but I have the zip file in my South Island folder, but it was never unzipped. Is there a way to tell if Patch 2 is installed (I know I installed patch1). 

Also saw this thread about the need to uninstall NZMF, install the patch, then install NZMF again -> http://www.orbxsyste...g-nzmf/?hl=nzqn

In it, Ben stated (regarding an elevation error at NZMF)... "This will happen when you install the NZSI patch after NZMF. To fix you must uninstall NZMF and then reinstall it, and finally the latest libraries, but not the NZSI patch."

Is that thread referring to Patch 2 for South Island (or just patch 1)- does that procedure still need to be followed?

If so... I would assume the procedure would be:

- uninstall NZMF

- install Patch 2 for South Island

- Install NZMF

- install NZQF

- install latest Orbx Libs

Thanks for any assistance or verification.

- Jim

Hi Jim,

Open your FTX Central buy double clicking on the short cut.  Then click "Tools" then click "Reports" then click "FTX Products Installed".

This will list everything you have installed from Orbx-FTX.

Have a look to see if you have installed NZSI Patch 2.

I hope this helps.

Tim...

Archived