Cant open FTXcentral

Hi Tim, I am dding a post I put over in FTX Central Frustration:

I am planning on installing the PNW Blue scenery (payware). I have installed the PNWDemo scenery . I plan on uninstalling that before the install of the PNW Blue scenery. My problem is that I cannot open the FTX central so I can change back to fsx default before I do the uninstall.  I am running Windows7. I tried to open it using the shift key and right clicking but it still will not open. I also just installed the dotnet4. When I installed the PNWDemo I has dotnet3 installed on my pc.  I have read up  but can't find anything that will help. Let me know what I may be doing wrong.

Thanks, Dan Culver

Hi Tim,

Yes I have tried that but no matter what I do the FTX Central won't open. I have also tried just rick clicking on the icon to open it and that doesn't work either. When I try to open the FTX Central I do not have FSX running.                                                                              Dan

Hi Tim, I got it figured out. I went back to the icon in my start up menu opened it from there and now it will open when I use the shortcut I put on the desktop.  This puts me in good shape to uninstall the demo of the pnw . Thanks again!!                      Dan

Archived