FTX Global Not Installing !

Amord

I have unzipped to my external drive where I keep all other FTX downloads, unwrapped all OK,  backed up my FSX scenery/textures, but when it starts to install I am getting the following message to insert disk 1, (odd for a download)....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Insert Disk:

Please insert Disk # 1; If files on this disk can be found elsewhere enter full path or click browse etc etc.

C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\{590B5876-A92A-4B90-B691-87D1CA8A510D}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A mate suggested that I unzip to the same drive as FSX, (drive E), which I did and after going thu everything again, I get the same  message...

Grrr, I'm over it but any help would be appreciated, I'm leaving the insert disk message on screen in hope of a quick fix...

Thanks Wolter, having downloaded multiple FTX files previously I had followed those instructions but this time it is not working, I get the "Insert Disk" message, maybe I have to download again and start over,,,,,

Archived