Install problem

Darryl

I Have sp4 and 4.02 AU installed then reinstalled YBAS and YCNK , but no taxiway or runway textures .   Now i not getting any grass at 65S ,, does having FSX installed in programfiles86  Windows 7 64 cause any issues your aware of ?

all AU regions are sp4 , all airports are updated, then I installed the latest library, At Alice i get default runway texture , with no taxiway or aprons at all , just the photo textures , also at Bonner FERRY THE CONTROL panel will not allow me to add grass , i get an error message and thats that.  And now the FTX central icon  IS NO LONGER BLUE , its just a grey circle. Cessnock seems to OK i havent looked at the others

I will check that out , im not at home right now , as far as my problems with everything else , i dont know what i did or why im having these problems , ive never had this occur with my Vista Computer , i still have FSX with all of my ORBX stuff and it works fine but with bad FPS ,, so i get a new computer , installed evrything , and it all Orbx addons were installed correctly and running smoothly , but after switching from AU to EU to NA back to AU throw in purchasing KBVS things are messed up now , other than starting over again i dont know what to do , i dont have too much time because of work and others

Archived