Patches

KevinJH

Just to clarify;  when purchasing a region - in this case PNW -  would the downloaded file already include the release patch 5 or does this patch have to been installed separately ?  (I'm guessing it is after checking FTX Central / Tools / Reports / FTX Products Installed).

If this is case i.e. Patch 5 is already there, when installing any further airports, would the separate Patch 5 need to be re-installed ?

Thanks in advance ;)

Hi Kevin,

If you downloaded PNW within the last month or two, then it will be the latest version, of course you can always check via FTXcentral>>Tools>>Reports>>FTX products installed, and no you should not need to reinstall PNW_SP5 after an airport installation (as long as its already installed before..as is the case here)

Only two things you need to ensure:

1 - Set FTXcentral to [North America] before installing any North American airports or servicepacks - and the same rule applies to other regions i.e set to Oceania for NZ/AU products

2 - Always run the latest Orbxlibs after installing anything-Orbx, you can always find the latest version here: http://www.fullterrain.com/support.html#orbxlibs

Archived