Installed YSCB Canberra before FTX: Australia SP4

Sebastian Roy

Hi guys,

I'm new customer who just yesterday purchased FSX: Gold edition, along with the ORBX YSCB Canberra addon. Unfortunately I didn't realise that I would need the FTX: Australia content for the airport to function properly within the simulator. I completed the airport install, but when I launched FSX, YSCB Canberra airport essentially appeared default, which I'm guessing is a result of not installing the required FTX: Australia content. I also get errors trying to change the Mesh and Fences options via the ORBX YSCB Control Panel.

I've since purchased the FTX: Australia SP4 addon, but I'm unsure as to whether I need to uninstall YSCB somehow before installing the FTX: Australia content. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Sebastian,

please make sure you have all updates and patches for your installed FTX Titles, available here=> http://fullterrain.com/support.html

you'll need the AU sp4.002 and the YSCB 110 patches + the latest library files, install the latest library files as last

set FTX Central to Australia/Oceania and run the AU patch, check by firing up fsX

close fsX

set ftx Central to AU/Oce and run the YSCB 110 patch, check by firing up fsX

close fsX

install the latest library files

that should about cover it

Archived