CBB7 - totally screwed up here

Morten

Forget all about it!

Just went there for a second time and everything is now perfect and beautiful!

In fact it has become one of my favoured places from now on - whenever I'll get sad and moody I will stick for Tipella :smile: 

I wonder what happened during the first visit, all turning psychedelic - maybe FSX first needs to digest the place a bit..who knows?

Cheers 

I installed and there are no buildings, dock or people. Have tried twice and still no luck..

Hmmm...looks exactly as the same problem I recently had with 2 other airports - not from ORBX but from Aerosoft.

It turned out that is was my SceneryIndexes that where messed up.

Go to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX and delete all the files inside the SceneryIndexes folder. By doing this FSX will then automatically  recreate new and proper files once you launch FSX. This completely solved my problem.

If the problem unexpectedly persists, you could try and repair your Scenery.cfg with the FSTscenery.exe utility.   

I installed and there are no buildings, dock or people. Have tried twice and still no luck..

Please make a new thread for your issue, piggybacking onto an already resolved thread will mean your issue most likely goes unnoticed (Developers have not much time, and so only look at 'Active' threads mostly)

Archived