Problems installing PNW Blue

cflord

On October 3, 2013 I purchased Orbx FTX NA Blue USA/Canada Pacific Northwest, Delivery Option - Instant Download. First off I only wanted one of this product; but some how am being charged for two.  The wrapper refuses to unwrap the product.  The wrapper gets to approximately 2/3rds the way (one occasion it got within 5 Seconds) then stops and goes no further.  I did not push the FINISH Button prematurely!

On one occasion the product did unwrap; but failed to install properly.  The Control Panel and the Desktop Icons cannot find the .exe files to run the program.  I have attempted to download this product four times from two different links provided by the FlightSim Store.  Is it possible the download files are corrupted?  For the third time, can I get the CD version of this product?  The FlightSim Store has all my personnel information:

Order Number: FSS0238415 & Order Date: 2013-10-04. I really want this scenery; so I need all the help I can get.  Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down!

Ret SMSgt Cliff Lord C-130 Flight Engineer & Mechanic  

Archived