FTX Global Lights and Low Visibility

megakles

Hello,

having a little thing here i want to ask about, already used the search form.

I was flying at night with FTXGlobal night Lights activated and using FS Global RealWather and REX. Visibility in METAR was 400mtrs, so far so good.

The thing is that i can see all FTXGlobal lights even it was only 400mtrs visibility. I Changed to daytime and of course everything was ok, poor visibility, no lights visible.

Visiblity Reducing works with the fsx standard lights because i couldt make out the runway lights until i was almost hangin in the trees. Is this a known issue or can i solve it somehow?

Thanks

Megakles

I see you found my question, what page was it on, page 10 or there abouts, without any comment from Orbx.

This is a major flaw in the sim for me, Global lights are always visable.  My recent landing at KLAX in fog was the strangest thing I have seen in the same for a long time, no need to fly IFR now at all with FTX GLobal night lighting!?!?

Yeah it is really annoying, i mean what the hell?!

I just dont understand why no one in the forum reacts. We cant be the only two with this problem, can we? And the ORBX guys dont seem to bother.

Are you using DX10 with FSX? I am using DX10 maybe thats the problem?

Greetings

As we all have our real life jobs and therefore are not able to react to every post directly, our set response time is 24 hrs, so pipe down.

Walter, that's harsh.

Megakles was commenting on my comment, the fact that my thread on exactly the same problem has been on the support forum for 250 hrs now without a single reply from Orbx.

Archived