New error when attempting multiplayer

Joseph Merenda

Hello,

I recently purchased ORBX KBZN with CRM and downloaded appropriate patches. While there, I downloaded the needed patches for my several other products (PAJN, PAKT, EU England 1-3) after installing these, when I try to access multiplayer, I get an error that says there is a problem downloading real world weather, followed by a second error that reads "cannot connect to host due to internal error:"

CAn anyone help?

cheers

Joe

Latest order # FSS0235986

please specify which form of multiplayer you are trying to use, IVAO, FSHost others ?

if you are having connection problems,

check your settings, permissions, Firwall, Anti Virus, Modem settings, etc, etc, etc,

I'm really sorry but this has absolutely nothing to do with our sceneries

I've tried it all, thank you. The only reason why ORBX is even a theory was, after I ran the update it required a restart. After that, I could not direct connect to an IP for FS multiplayer. Free flight and VATSIM work ok. It's really weird. I have 8 ORBX products and in truth I don't think its related, the problem just started after installing a patch. Perhaps I ran too many patches at once. I just wanted to post here to see if it had been reported by anyone else. I'm going to do a full re-install next if I cant get to the bottom of it.

Archived