crashed laptop

Towerguy

Hi

I recently purchased the full set of sceneries - including the preorder for RED - and downloaded the software to my wifes laptop. my son managed to drop said laptop the other day and the hard drive crashed. unfortunately it is (was) also the machine we use for email and all order numbers etc were lost as well.

fortunately I ordered the backup hard copies and these are wrapped up under the xmas tree waiting for me. What do I need to do to install the software from the disks? ie activation codes etc that would have been with the emails. Do I need them for the disks or do I have to get new ones and if so then how do I go about this. I paid by credit card online so there should be a record and I can get a copy of the printout from my account through online banking if required.

any help appreciated

cheers

Craig callagher

Hi Craig, you will simply need to contact Adrian from https://www.flightsimstore.com

and he will be able to help you with the order details

You can also log into the flightsimstore and go to your account area, you will be able to see your Order numbers and registration keys

hope that helps, and sorry to hear about your laptops unfortunate accident

Archived