Problems with FTX United States Central Rockys

Fladdy19

Hi

At first i am from Germany an the english is not the best so sorry for that.

I have four Scenerypacks from Central Rockies,Pacific Northwest,Pacific Fjords,Northern Rockies.A half year ago i had installed all off them with FSX an they were no problems.

Last month i must new install Win7.After all the update for Win7 i installed FSX new an after that i installed FTX.The install routines run with no problems but at the end when the

TFX Central open an i will choose the FTX Terrain i will became an error message.It looks likes the the programm miss a file called

C:\Program Files(x86)Microsoft Games\Microsoft\FlightSimulator X\Scipts\Backup\default.xml.

In German the error called

Unbehandelte Ausnahme in der Anwendung or translate "Untreated exception in the use"

Here are my System

Win7 64Bit

Intel2600k

8Gb Ram

GTX580 1,5 GB Ram

Framework 4.01 i think

Thank all for your help.

Greet Fladdy19

Hi

First Thank you for your answer.You say i must post my order number.I by this Software over a Shop in Germany called AEROSOFT.

So must i post the order number from the call card?Is it that what you mean?

By the way today i set Framework 3.5 in my Win7 System but the same error was response.

Is there another way for support out of this Forum.I mean that i can directly write to ORBX?

Thanks for all hints to find the problem.Its bad when you have payed for such a great software and you can´t use it.

Greet Fladdy19

Mr Harris

Many many thanks for your help.Now it works and i must say after the new install it looks so great.

By the way for me and the rest of the Fsx and Orbx Fans in Germany i wish that there will be an Box Version of Orbx Global.

I think thats it what the community need in Germany to push the flighsimcommunity.

By the way i miss the new Zealand Scenery at the Aerosoftstore in Germany.Is there a chance that you bring it back to the store?

So enough of questions....my Plane wait for a trip to the Rockies.

Many Greetings to all members at the Orbx Team.

Fladdy19

Archived