Cross Airports Season Switcher ?

Argharg

Hello, I noticed that more and more airports need to have the proper season selected in their control panel. While I dont have any issue with that, it is starting to become cumbersome, as more and more airport are released, to have to go through 30 or so control panels for the west coast to make sure that all of them are set to the proper season.

Could It be possible in FTX control to have a cross airport control panel with a switch that affect all the other control panels? That would be great.

Notice that Flylogicsoftware has acheived to automatise the switch with an exe called seasonswitcher for their 50 or so swiss airports.

Etienne

Good point. But mind you that the FL tool you spoke of needs to run via the exe.xml and remains in the background for as long as the sim is ruining. It works, no doubts, but I think a central switch in the FTX central will do better.

Just following the thinking of setting the season before the sim is running plus keeping background tasks and xml entries at low numbers.

/ sent from a mobile thingy /

Archived