Work in progress at Perth

Wow, wow, wow...  That must be the Welshpool/Kewdale area.

I live not too far from there, near to Shelley Bridge (which carries Leach Hwy) which is a turning marker for approach and departure out of YPPH (Rwy 03) I think.  Anyway, when the winds are favourable, it's aeroplane heaven.  When possible, could someone please grab a screenie for me of the area...  :)  :)  :)

Sensational guys, it's looking brilliant.  Love to see what you do with the CBD and surrounds especially at South Perth over the Narrows Bridge which has quite a large number of hi-rises nowadays.

Cheers,

Don't suppose some of those street lights could be animated with a flicker as if they are "broken".  Maybe 1 in 250 might flicker?

If animating is not possible how about making 1 in 250 appear with no light, ie the globe is broken.  If every light is on it makes things look too perfect.

Also, how about some traffic lights like in Ultimate Terrain?

But I'm just being picky :)  it already looks amazing as is

Awesome screenies. I have really been looking forward to see the FTX treatment of Perth.

It's so satisfying to fly around an area that you know.

There are so many landmarks that get missed out, such as Observation City at Scarborough, or the Cockburn cement works and the tall chimneys at the Kwinana industrial area (don't forget the red lights at night).

I know that you can't incluide everything but landmarks like those in a fairly flat area do make a difference.

Whatever our lovely City looks like in FTX, I know its going to be 10,000 times better than the default FSX offering.

Best regards and every success,

Paul.

What can i say mango. Yet again you have astonished me with the pics. Being a local Perth boy you have captured the welspool kewdale area greatly. Not sure if FRemantle is orbx creation or Vozes but looking in shot one down the swan river i can see fremantle buildings would love to see a close up of them and the freo harbour. I live in Rockingham Perth which is to the south of fremantle heading towards YMUL. KEep up the good work you have won my vote of excellence

Shane

ohh ok, yes true Im gettin a new screen soon! Im running FSX right now at 1490*900-32 19inch widescreen.

Well so I unistalled Nhancer im trying Nvidia Control as you. So should be good like this? Is for a Quad Core Q6600 runnig @ 2.4. 2gb RAm corsair 800MHZ, and 8800GT XXX 670MHZ. Nvidia Nforce 650i Ultra.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks again Mango  ;)

No problem  :). My Control Panel settings are:

AF - 16x

Gamma correction - on

AA - app controled

AA transparency - Super Sampling

Force mipmaps - Off !!!