FTX Global - Trees over all water textures.

MX-Leader

Hi.. The autogen trees look great but they are all over the columbia river and every other body of water I can see from the 5 minutes I have played with FTX-Global so far. I have no other scenery products installed.

Also, and I don't know if this is related but when I start FTX Central I get a pop up that says... Terrain cfg. has no [Land Classes] section.

FTX-G: FSS0234807

I can't seem to get a picture into the forum here... Imagine trees covering basically everything... I have only flown out of Portland-Troutdale and they are covering the entirety of the columbia river.... Also the other place I fly from generally... Austin, TX they are covering the entirety of the airport there. Sorry about not being able to supply a screen shot. I just downloaded this morning. Updated with the 1.1 patch and doesn't help. This isn't a errant tree here and there it is a forest.

Thanks for your rapid reply.

• 4 months later...

I only recently installed the PNW Demo and loved it. Bought the Cushman Meadows add on for it - Wonderful. Then installed the Tasmania Demo - Really Love It !. Installed the Iceland Demo also excellent. All of them great scenery, very good framerates, terrific.

Decided to support these great products. Bought the NA Blue PNW full pack. Used the official uninstaller to uninstall the PNW Demo. Ran the PNW installer. Finally got the message " Installation Successful. The FTX USA / Canada Pacific Northwest 1.005 installation is complete." FTX Central popped up plus the warning "Terrain.cfg has no [LandClasses] section". Selected North America. Loaded a flight at KSEA. Trees all over the taxiways and parking ramps. The bays to the West and North of KSEA completely filled in and covered with trees. Went to FTX Central, Selected FTX Global. Went to BIRK in Iceland. Bay filled with trees and buildings where there used to be just water. Uninstalled and re-installed. No Joy. What a mess. The demos were wonderful. This is not at all..... Framerates went into the basement also....

The PDF for the PNW installation said that there should be (10) .....setup_PNW.x datafiles ?  But I ended up with (4) files totaling 4.28 GB unpacked

FTXNAPNW1005.2, FTXNAPNW1005.3, Important_Read_Me!.txt,  OrbxFTXNABluePNW100.exe (4.28 GB Total)

My order numbers FSS0269037 and FSS0268330

Archived