Can't install ftx global

jono33

Ive just ordered and d/l ftx global. After 3 failed downloads and many wasted hours of the day i managed to get the software on my PC.

When using winrar to extract the files, 10 of them. I get winrar diagnostic messages saying files are corrupt. :-

I think the file orbxftxglobal100.2 is the one as it wont extract. I tried loading the software anyway and stops and asks for disc2 which it cant find.

Regards.

make sure you have Admin rights, UAC is turned off as well as fsX is excluded from your Viruscanner and for sure you'll need some 20 Gig of freespace on your C drive for the unwrapper to do it's thing

also make darned sure that the files are unzipped to one folder and do not try and run the installer from within the zip file, as for download, use a download manager with resume option.

Thanks. I've done all this previous. The problem seems to be 1 file  orbxftxglobal100.2

Please look at the image upload, this is how the files where downloaded.

Does the  orbxftxglobal100.2    look normal, these are how they appear in winrar,  orbxftxglobal100.2   won't extract.

orbx_zps8468375b.jpg

that is looking at it via your zipp program, you'll need to create a separate folder and unzipp 'm to that, furthermore I cannot see the size of the individual files so it makes it a wee bit difficult for me to say that they are OK or not

see screenshot for how things should look when extracted to a folder

FTXGlobal_installerfilelist.jpg

Ok thanks. I've got it installed and working, i re-downloaded again. The issue was what i thought the orbxftxglobal100.2  file was corrupt and would not extract so the file was missing after extraction.

Thanks for the support.

Regards.

Archived